Sunday, November 22, 2015

Estée Lauder Idealist - Even Skintone Illuminator Impression + Review

♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

Hi Everyone,


Today, I am so excited to share with you a product I have been using, it is from one of my all time favorite brand Estée Lauder, I have been using various products from Estée Lauder for some time now! One of the product I have been using is Estée Lauder Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator, so here is a quick review for you all!!


♥ Estée Lauder ~ Idealist Even Skintone illuminator (100ml/3.4fl. oz)
"Help Correct all types of uneven skintone for a natually glowing, more even skintoned look. Help protect skin and prevent future discoloration" - Estée Lauder Even Skin Tone Products



Likes:
- no irritation or burning sensation after use
- great for all skintypes
- very light texture (not greasy at all)
-help reduce the appearance of acen marks, 

-Love the packaging, come in a  pump bottle
- one pump go a long way!!!
Dislike:
- is pricey,expensive serum
- very sad this product has been discontinued 





**Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored review. I purchased this from Sears **

Total Value?
~$135CAD
 
How to use/tips:
- Rinse off with cold water if you experience discomfort
-
 
Remember to cleanse your face prior using this serum
-
 keep away from eye area-always apply on clean skin (apply before your daily moisturizer)
-
great for all skin types, can be use daily

Where can I purchase Estée Lauder products?You can purchase their products at retail stores like Sephora ,
Estee Lauder Online Store , Sears  or other retail store. Please visit their official website for more information. Click Here.

My thoughts:
This product works really well on my prone sensitive skin,I have no irritation or burning sensitive after using this even skintone illumator. It works great under my makeup/foundation. However, I am very sad that this products have been discontinued and no longer selling in many retails stores, yet we can still buy it from eBay or Amazon. On the other hand, this serum is expensive. However, we all need a good serum for our face, I am still looking for another serum to replace this one once I finished this serum up.  Thus, my experience with Estée Lauder products have been great so far, there are other products that I really enjoy using from Estée Lauder, I plan to share these with all of you in the future, so please stay tune!!

What is your favorite serum? Is there any other serum you recommend trying? Also, what is your favorite Estée Lauder products? 

I love to hear your thoughts.

Xoxo,




Janet H.
Beautyboxchic


**Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored review. I purchased this from Sears **

No comments:

Post a Comment